Wednesday, March 31, 2010

natural curl?

How do kids with parents with naturally curly hair get curls? This is how!
This is what she looked like going to bed last night.
she loves posing for me
will the curlers work?
I need to do more curlers and smaller sections of hair next time
She couldn't wait to get them out this morning and see what she looked like. It was much curlier when I first took them out. I am sure when she gets home it will be straight.
I know I am her mother, but isn't she beautiful?

7 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Don't you wish you could freeze those cute little kids?

Amy said...

I'm not her mother and I still think she is adorable. I love the curls.

Jill Gardner said...

All of your girls are beautiful and both of your boys are handsome -- curls or no curls. Actually, I'm having a hard time picturing either Tyler or Cooper with curls. Or maybe it's just that I can't see them with curlers in their hair.

Deborah said...

Was it picture day or just because? She is looking like Chris in these pics.

Sherry said...

Jo all your girls are beautiful! The look so much like their mama.
Hope all is well. xoxo

Chapman Herd said...

She looks very beautiful!! Haylee would NEVER let me put her hair in curlers.

Beckey said...

I love her hair. She is such a beauty! I wish Maddie and Brooklyn would let me do their hair still...Halle doesn't have too much to work with yet... :(