Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chancho's first bath..

He has been asking to give Chancho a bath since the day we got him. He asked again today promising he would clean everything up. I went up to see how it was going and to my surprise Chancho was ok. He didn't have all four paws in the tub, but he wasn't freaking out. I remembered what my genius friend said about putting a towel in the tub to keep him from slipping and he did like that. I can't believe he let us do it. I then ran for a very small piece of cheese (a suggestion from another genius friend) and gave it to him. A lot less painful then I had thought it would be. There is just one problem.....
I don't know what smells worse a wet dirty dog, or a wet clean dog!

8 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Hope you had something to catch all the dog hair so it won't clog your drain! Isn't this something a man would say??

Anna said...

They both stink equally!

nixon5 said...

That dog is sooo cute, You are such a great mom to get a dog.
every time I see a picture of his cute little face with one of your cute kids I ALMOST want to cave in myself.

Chapman Herd said...

Dad....That is only something YOU would say! :-) And I agree with Anna..Both equally stinky!

Jodie said...

I'm in love with this dog. Not gonna lie. He is just so stinking cute.

allredclan said...

I can't wait to meet that puppy! Give your kids a hug for me. I have been missing them.

Deborah said...

Success! You are so lucky to have so many genius friends.

Beckey said...

How are things going with the dog? I love that pic with T and Chancho....he is such a good looking kid. I won't continue to say what I really think because I might get in trouble with one of my kids but...you know what I'm thinking! :)