
About a month ago my camera stopped working. Thank goodness for extended warranties! I got it back last night and couldn't wait to try it out today. Here are some pictures of what is going on in my house today. These are towels waiting to be washed. Friday is towel day.

T has his first science fair in a few weeks. He is very excited about his project.
He is working hard
(or hardly working...I never can tell) :)

It is a good thing he is so cute. I was ready to drop him off on the side of the road yesterday.

Candy I made today. Testing to see if it is good enough to make for the Boy Scout Spaghetti Dinner and auction next week.

Am being herself.

turning for a smile (yes that is sun behind her...yay!)

she loves to play with her barbies and all the furniture outside of the barbie house. go figure!
Welcome back camera. Please never go crazy on me again.
5 comments:
I bet you're SO happy! I would miss my camera so much if I didn't have it for a month! Where are C & E????
I am SOO glad you got your camera back!!! Love all the pics!!
You're not the only one who's glad you got your camera back!
I could test that candy for you.
Glad you got your camera back..we love the cute pictures of the kids.
I'll help Deborah eat your candy.:)
Post a Comment