Thursday, March 11, 2010

the smartest girl in the world


Sitting here at breakfast my youngest says to me (reading from the 8 boxes of spaghetti noodles I need to make today) "Mom I know what t-h-i-n-s-p-a-g-h-e-t-t-i- spells. It spells noodles" Then about 5 minutes later "mom I know what d-r-p-e-p-p-e-r spells. It spells no caffeine soda" I am on my way to sign her up for kindergarten today. I think she is ready!

5 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Tell her what " W-E--L-O-V-E-H-E-R spells.

Anna said...

Smarty-pants. : )

Sherry said...

Darling! I can't believe she is that old. She sure is a cutie-pie. Wished you lived closer cause I would love to be able to know your kids. :)

Charity said...

She's so cute I could pinch her cheeks!

Beckey said...

So cute...I just want to know why you had to make 8 boxes of spaghetti noodles that day...ward dinner or something? I miss you... I'll try calling you again Monday.