
Have you ever had one of those days where you are getting your kids off to school and haven't showered yet and the gas company shows up (which you completely forgot about) to move your meter. They turn off the hot water, they are in and out of your house, it is raining, there is mud on your floor and all over the laundry that they were stepping on, and you don't get a shower until much much later.

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to cry every time you look at your dining room table and wonder where are you going to eat. Not only where, but what. (thank goodness for a fabulous friend who brings dinner just because) Have you ever had one of those days where you realize it is the Tuesday night before the 4th Sunday and you don't have your visiting teaching numbers in the computer. ( I am still waiting for emails)

Have you every had one of those days where you think to yourself "you may have bitten off more then you can chew?" Have you ever had a day where you are so happy to be in bed, but realize that you are going to wake up to the same problems tomorrow (except that I will get a hot shower in the morning) I had one of those days today.
7 comments:
Looks like one of those days. I can relate. Glad someone brought you dinner. That always helps.
This might make you feel better....Sometimes my dining room table looks like that & my cupboards aren't cleared out. :) Hope you had a nice hot shower today. :)
Think how great it will be afterwards!
I love you, Joanna. I love you. I love you. I love you!
Ugh...unfortunately, I have had one of those days. I hope it doesn't turn in to "one of those weeks!" Now...what are you doing with your kitchen cabinets? Getting new ones...refinishing the old? Bet it will look wonderful.
JOanna.... Your cabinets will look SOOOO good when you are done!!! I promise!
I love you!!!
How is the renovation going? Almost done? Can't wait to see pics. And yes...I have had those days too!
Post a Comment