Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bowling

For our 2nd day of summer vacation I took the kids bowling. There is a place here that offers one free game every day of the summer if you go to school in the area.
The old guy gave me a hard time (in a nice kidding way) when he found out I have a child in every school here. He said I was too young. I told him he was my new favorite person.

They loved it. The best part is that Chris and I can bowl for $2.00 and that includes shoes. We went back the next day as a family and had a blast.

2 comments:

Jill Gardner said...

Where did Ab find that watermelon? :-D

The Nixon Two said...

Bowling is lots of fun and a great exercise but I must admit I thought Ab had a watermelon also. I hope there are some garden fresh things to eat in Rochester as things in Utah are about 1 month behind time due to the extremely wet spring.