
I have been wanting to take my kids tubing down a river since they were born. Ok maybe not really, but close.

I grew up tubing down rivers and have so many great memories.

A guy from Chris' work told him about this river, so we couldn't wait to give it a try. Those little specks are my kids. :)

They LOVED it! They kept asking when we could do it again and who we should invite.






Am said it was the best Saturday ever! I am happy one of their ipods was in the car so I could get a few pictures. We can't wait to go back. Who wants to join us?
3 comments:
oh me, me!
Tubing is my favorite!!!!! I want to go. Sure reminds me of when the tiny specks in the picture were you and your brothers and sisters.
So fun! I loved tubing when I was younger too! I've been such a slacker about comments lately but I have been reading your last few posts! Miss you Jo!
Post a Comment