Friday, June 10, 2011

To market, To market, to buy a fat pig...

Blogger is putting the pictures in a weird order. We went to the zoo after we went to the market.
Some were more excited than the others, but we all had fun!
When we first moved here we went to the public market, but we had small kids and it wasn't fun. It had been a good 11 years since we had been so we decided to try it again. We loved it and have been back many time since. We did NOT buy that thing above!
We did buy flavored honey..YUM. I think E's was watermelon.
We also bought Kettle Corn
We did not buy more kids...5 is enough.
and apples.

2 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Are those the yummy apples that Mom and Dad always talk about!?

The Nixon Two said...

I guess the public market is like a farmer's market?! I hope those are Empire apples in T's hand.