
I went on a field trip this past week with E and look what I found in the gift shop.
I bought them for C thinking he would love to try them.

Chris was the first to try

C had his M&M ready

T looks happy and ready to try

totally gross


not so happy now

it took her a little longer to try


washing it down

it took her the longest to eat hers








This one put it right in her mouth

and then another one

and another

and another. Do you want to know how many she ate?
10! T-E-N! Seriously. 10 crickets!
C never did eat his. He said he felt sick and left to put his head under his pillow.
5 comments:
Umm. Gross. That is what we feed Chester's lizards! SICK.
Ugh! Disgusting. I can't believe your family would eat those things!
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, attempt to serve those to your mom and dad when they come out!
Where is the photo of Joanna eating crickets?
I think I would join C. UNder a pillow is the place for me.
Good for the others though.
Post a Comment