Sunday, October 3, 2010

NYC day 4

On our final day we went on a walk through Central Park. Again something we have never done.
It was a beautiful day. The heat and humidity was gone. They loved all the rocks.
We found Bethesda Fountain
They had had it with my pictures at this point. I took over 500 pictures total...closer to 600
a funny story about his gray man. We said we needed to tip him and Am said "Yeah that will be funny to push him in the water." We let her tip him after we explained it to her.
On our way back to the hotel we found this street fair
I was sad we were headed out. I could have walked through all of it.
There were so many fun things to see
We had a great vacation. It was fun being together and not worrying about anything other then where we were going to eat for cheap. We can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. You sure packed a lot into four days! I love that place. Hope you happened upon some of the 100 + doggie parks scattered around the city.

Chapman Herd said...

street fairs are my favorite! Although I have never been to one, they seem like something I could walk through for hours! Sorry you didn't get a new purse...That just means you get 2 or 3 the next time you go back! I am glad you had a great time on your trip with your family! Miss you guys!

nixon5 said...

looks like you had a fun time. Love all the pictures. cute kids you have.

The Nixon Two said...

Dad and I went to a home show and they had some fun things to browse and look at besides home stuff....I'd love to go to a street fair. Something to look forward to. Love you all