Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

an army guy, a Beatle, a pirate, a rock star, a cow girl
AND
a slacker!

9 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

LOVE the costume Chris! Those Tatted sleeves are the best!

The Nixon Two said...

We thought you were still married to Chris!!! Who is the guy in the picture?? Great pictures.

Amy said...

Ryan and I laughed about Chris's costume all night. It was awesome.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allredclan said...

Holy crap! Chris is HOT!!! WOO HOO! Your kids are darling too. I love the Beatles idea! Where's YOUR costume, Jo?

Beckey said...

Maddie and I laughed out loud when we scrolled down to Chris! I LOVE it! The kids look great too! Love you! xo

nixon5 said...

fun costumes, looks like you had a great birthday too.

Anna said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

OH, how hard I laughed to see the photo of Chris. Thanks for sharing. MIss you guys!!!