The week before school started we took a much needed vacation.Our destination...NYC!
Our first stop was Carlos Bakery, which is across the river in NJ.
we left our car in NJ and took the train into the city. Chris went to check in while we waited outside. It is much easier that way.
This was her first and only breakdown. I was worried about her because she was going to have to walk a lot (she gets tired in target) This was our first time there without a stroller. She did great though. I think she was just hungry. We all were.

The Natural History Museum

We headed back to the hotel and walked into The Hard Rock Cafe. Nobody was excited, it had been a long long day. Then we ran into this. T immediately changed his mind about leaving. He loved all the Beatles stuff. We went and had dinner in the hotel and then walked around Times Square, which is where our hotel was. We had a great day













2 comments:
Wow! What great pictures and even greater kids. Almost thou convinceth me to go to NYC. I am glad you had so much fun. You should have stood in line for the Today show and flashed some signs.
I LOVE THE CAKE BOSS!!!! and all the Beatles!!?? Jeff would have stayed for hours! What a fun first day.
Post a Comment