
E didn't want to match with her sisters so she wore her shirt today. I don't blame her, she's 9. It's not cool to match.

Our first stop was Sony Wonder. It is a free technology lab by Sony. We had a good time.

After that we went into the Sony store and tried out the new 3D-TV's

it was very cool

Next stop was FAO Schwarz. Not a perfect picture with others in the back ground, but I have given up on getting a perfect picture of my kids.

They wanted to see this big piano, not because they have seen the movie BIG

but because it was on Cake Boss once. They loved it.

Our next stop was The Empire state Building. This was the one thing E really wanted to do.

Every time I pointed it out to her from different places in the city she would say "It's not so tall"
She changed her mind after seeing it up close.

This was by far a favorite thing for all of us


even he thought it was cool

Central Park

Financial District

Herald Square

Finally...a nice picture.

Am really wanted to take a taxi ride, so after coming out of the Empire State Building I got us a cab. They loved it. I loved it. It didn't smell.
1 comments:
My kids would run wild in F.A.O! HOw fun for you! The empire state building looks like a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment