I have seen people try these photo's with their kids and tree and wanted to give it a try. I wish I knew how to sharpen my photos for the web, but I don't. Something I need to look up.Sunday, December 14, 2008
O Christmas Tree
I have seen people try these photo's with their kids and tree and wanted to give it a try. I wish I knew how to sharpen my photos for the web, but I don't. Something I need to look up.Posted by Joanna at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Beautiful Jo. You're becoming quite the photographer. :)
You need to come to utah and take cute pics of my kids! You are getting really good! I do like that last picture...well actually I love them all! Miss you!
These are gorgeous! The first one looks like a Norman Rockwell scene.
You are amazing - I wish you lived closer so you could take our family pic's! Wow!
Jo, those are great! I have tried to get some pics of my tree, village and even of my house lit up on the outside but they turn out bad! I guess I need to get out the tripod (we have a cheapy!) Your tree is gorgeous!
I really like the first one.
what an awesome idea. They are really sweet.
Joanna, those are beautiful! seriously, I LOVE them! Great job.
1- Your tree is beautiful! I love it.
2-Great looking tree skirt too!!! ;)
3-Your pictures are beautiful, and your girls look so cute.
4-I'm jealous that your tree has ornaments on it. I just took all mine off because I was tired of picking them all up repeatedly throughout the day and finding them in various rooms, broken, bent, or with a little set of teeth marks in them...
Great pictures!
Ohhh that is SO beautiful! My dad used to do this w/ us and I loved it. Amazing memory and AMAZING job! Your tree is TO DIE FOR!
Holy cow Jo, what a great picture!!! And your tree is amazing!
BEEEAUTIFUL!!
This is such a beautiful idea. I love how sweet and quiet they feel.
Beautiful as always!
Post a Comment