I have a little nephew who lives in Florida and has never seen snow in real life. So Jordan these pictures are for you. I wish you could come and see all the snow we are getting.
We are supposed to get at least 12 inches today and then more on Sunday. It is coming down hard and fast.
It started about an hour after the kids went to school. Afternoon kindergarten was canceled. I have already shoveled the driveway twice and it look like I need to do it again.Maybe we can trade places.

7 comments:
I CANNOT believe those pictures!!! I haven't seen that much snow in I don't know how long! Maybe never...did we ever get that much in Utah? I miss it right now and I would definitely trade places with you. It was 80 today - shorts and t-shirt weather for pete's sake. But, we're getting a cold front just in time for our outdoor Christmas concert on Monday, it's supposed to be in the 60's that day! It will really feel like winter when we can bundle up and drink hot chocolate.
Jordan will love to see these pictures tomorrow (he's in bed already tonight). I wish I could ship him to you for the weekend.
Ugh. Cold and snowy here too. I would love an 80 degree vacation about right now!
After the storm Friday in West Point, I could match those pictures. I spent five hours on the tractor, with a shovel, with a snow blower, with a broom, and with the grandchildren(not too effective) removing snow and finally gave up!!
Jordan says: "I love the pictures. If I was in New York right now I would build a snowmman, build a fort and then play with snowballs."
Thanks for the fun pictures Joanna!
It has been snowing ALL DAY here, too! I think it's perfect timing, huh? makes for a fun Christmas!
We just had a storm last night, I'm so glad to have a White Christmas! So sad that Jordan has never seen snow! Although I don't think I would mind 80F weather right now...just for a day or two! :) Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! (I didn't do cards this year so that will have to do... :( sorry!)
Believe it or not, I miss that snow. Beautiful!
Post a Comment