Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday baby!

Today is my baby's birthday! I can't believe she is 4!
After coming down to the breakfast table to find a "Jo Bros" table cloth she said
"This is going to be the best birthday ever!"

11 comments:

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday Ab! Oh my gosh, Jo she is so cute! I love that picture! I didn't realize you had a baby so close to Christmas. Hope she had a great day!

Sherry said...

Oh, I could just eat her up!! Happy Birthday to your littlest one. She sure is sweet.

AF Nixons said...

That picture is the cutest ever. And I just laughed out loud at her comment. Isn't it almost too bad that the youngest grow up in a "teenager" world because of the older siblings? No Barney or Sesame Street for them. It's Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, or whatever is on the Disney channel. That's how life is and they don't seem to mind or even know the difference, but sometimes it's fun to turn on a five-year-old show and let the older kids watch that, not vice versa. We did that a few weeks ago - Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. Jordan was addicted to it a few years ago and when it resurfaced, we all watched it and everyone actually enjoyed it.

Whew! I've gone on too long! Hope your baby had a great birthday!

allredclan said...

Jo Bros? Really? I am laughing! I have learned that those little ones grow up way too fast when they have older siblings. I heard Em say the other day: "David Archuleta is SO hot!" I about choked on my cereal. Such grown up phrases for such young ones...

I love your baby and miss her bunches. Hope she liked that book and it didn't freak you out anymore. =)

Deborah said...

Looking at that picture she's not a baby anymore--especially when the Jo Bros make her day!

Chapman Herd said...

Mine must not be old enough to know what "Jo Bros" is...because I don't even know....but I am going to suess the Jonas Brothers?? Am I right! That picture is darling she is beautiful! Happy Birthday Ab!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday, Ab!!!

Becky A said...

She's so cute! I agree, little ones with older siblings know a little too much about the "tween scene"!

Heidi said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. She is so adorabale!!

Mary said...

I absolutely can't believe she is four. She is darling, darling, darling!!

nixon5 said...

Happy bday hope it was great.
Good luck this week.