Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lets Roll


We are off to Pittsburgh. We can't express in words the thanks to all of you our dear family and friends (and strangers) for all you have done. Thank you to Linus and Margie for being so kind and understanding. To have Chris there with me will be such a comfort. THANK YOU!!!

We are so glad that this day is finally here. Please keep him in your prayers. I will hopefully update this while we are there. His surgery is on Friday. Words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated. So again I am asking all of you who read this (even those of you who don't want me to know you read this) PLEASE-leave him a message. He loves it. He is doing good. He is nervous, but who wouldn't be. I am nervous. Let's make him smile!!

27 comments:

nixon5 said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. You will do great and we will be thinking of you.

Lisa C said...

We'll be praying for you!

Heather Jewell said...

Good luck, you are always in our thoughts and prayers!

Kara Elmore said...

We are praying for you! We have been thinking of you SO much and know that this will be a huge blessing for YOU and your family! Heavenly Father has not brought you this far to leave you feeling alone ... he will stay with you and bless you!

Deborah said...

We will soon look back at this week and try to remember the all the details. It will be a distant memory that Tyler will tell his kids about someday. Chin up, Tyler. We want to hear all about it when you come home.
Bea says Good Luck.
Annabel says Happy Dreams.
Noah says Good luck and can't wait to see you. Stay well.

Heidi said...

Tyler, you will be in our constant prayers. Good luck with everything. We will be thinking of you and sending our love your way... all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
whats up little man. Its uncle Chuck, I finally got a computer and wanted to say Hi! I hope every thing goes well and you will be back at home soon. Gus & Tangie cant wait to see all you guys agian, so hang in there we are all thinking of you.

Chuck, Lisa, Domonic,Darin,Gus,Tangie

P.S. Tell your Dad he is a girl.

Beckey said...

Tyler! You keep on smiling, everything is going to go great! We are keeping you in our prayers and will keep checking your mom's blog for updates!

Love, Beckey

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I hope everything goes good. Hope you get feeling better soon.

From, Brooklyn

Chapman Herd said...

T!!! You are going to do great! My kids pray for you every night and at every dinner prayer! It will be over before you know it...plus..look at all this extra time you will have to play WOW, while you are recovering!! AWESOME!!! We love you dearly!

Aunt Liseanne and Family!

Anonymous said...

We look forward to when you come home so we can have the Short's VS Gregory's Rockband battle of the Bands. I heard a rumor that you are playing Horde in WOW so since I am alliance I will be looking for you over the next couple of weeks. Although your dad says that you are good and so you will crush me. You are in our thoughts and prayers. See you soon.

Steve, Tracee, Bailey and Tyler Short

Heather said...

Hey Gregory's you are in our prayers!

Hey Ty I made you a little something to cheer you up, but since I am not as smart on computers as your Dad.... you will have to go here on my blog....
http://7kidsandadog.blogspot.com/2008/12/for-t.html

We are rooting for you!!!!

Jill Gardner said...

The day is finally here. Soon the surgery will be over and you won't have to be nervous about it anymore. We are praying for peace of mind for you and all of your family and a very happy new year.

Love,
Mrs. Gardner

Stephanie said...

Tyler,
It's been a long time since you and I have talked. Keep your head up high! You are going to do great! You are one of the strongest willed kids that I have ever met. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love,
Sister Tranquill

ctowner1 said...

Hey Tyler! Hang in there! And make sure that Uncle Brian gives you a big pile of his comics to read while you're getting better! Here's to a cool 2009!

e
L nny

Anna said...

Be tough, Ty. Can't wait to see you when you get back. Keep smilin'!

Steve Bryant said...

Hey, Tyler!

I'm a friend of your Uncle Brian. He's been telling a bunch of us about what a brave guy you are. Your parents and the rest of your family must be very proud of you—and you should be proud of yourself, too!!

Your Uncle Brian has something for you from me. I think you'll get it on Saturday. I hope you like it!!

You just rest up for your big day...you're gonna do great!

Your pal-

Steve

Harold C. Jennett III said...

Count on me to pray as well!

Amy said...

I'll have Sarah deliver your carmelitas to my house while you are gone :) We're praying for you.

Becky A said...

Good luck! and even more than luck, we will be praying for you guys! Keep your chins up! :)

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

Tyler,

You have always been so brave. I'm proud of you for putting your faith in the Lord, and going for it. We will you keep you in our prayers. We love and miss you.

Tiffaney and Family

Jill Gardner said...

Happy New Year, Tyler! Hope it's the best year yet for you and your family.

Jodie said...

We are thinking of you and praying for all of you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your family. Stay strong!!

Seleta said...

Our thoughts are with you! Can't wait to see you when you get back. we think of you often T and you are one tough cookie!

allredclan said...

Hey, Big guy. I know I am late leaving a comment, but my kids have had the computer non-stop since they have been out of school. It was so good to talk to you on Christmas, and please know that even though your mom and dad were worried about me giving you my shaman (thinking that I really didn't want to but felt like I had to), I really didn't even have to think about it. I knew I wanted you to have it, because I knew how happy it would make you.

Take good care of yourself so that you can get back to leveling that Death Knight!!!! =D I love you dearly, and have ever since I saw you as a baby with that head full of dark hair. p.s. I even loved you when you would bite Morgan and Madison when you were two years old. =)

Alissa said...

Hi Tyler,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. You are such an example of strong faith and courage.

Know you are loved.
The Chilsons

RandomJonesThoughts said...

Tyler,
You are in our prayers!
You are a great kid. Keep your spirits up. We know that all will go well.
Love,
Bryant and Gwen