Monday, January 24, 2011

Can I Brag?

Of course I can brag...it's my blog.
When I started school last fall I never, in a million years, thought that I would get the grades that I did. I have never done this before...that is gotten really good grades. I did ok in high school, but it was Melinda who always brought home all "A's"
I am so proud of myself. Not only did I get good grades..I got great ones. I brought home a 4.0, that's right a 4.0. I know it was only 2 classes, but I did it all by myself (with a little help from Chris and my friend Emily proof reading papers) I did it while being a mother, wife, friend, sister,church member, taxi driver, cook, cleaner and anything else you can think of. Me... I did it!
School starts today. Wish me luck...again.

10420 ECO 103 010 Personal Money Management Brighton Campus A

3.000

3.000

3.000

12.000

10137 ENG 101 072 College Composition-WR Brighton Campus A

3.000

3.000

3.000

12.000


Undergraduate Summary
Attempted Earned GPA Hours Quality Points GPA
Current Term:

6.000

6.000

6.000

24.000

4.000

Cumulative:

6.000

6.000

6.000

24.000

4.000

Transfer:

0.000

0.000

0.000

0.000

0.000

Overall:

6.000

6.000

6.000

24.000

4.000

11 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

WOW!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!
I wish I could say you take after your mother but in all honesty in your schooling you take after your dad. When you said you were going back to school I knew that you would do well. You did well when you were in high school. not 4.0 but a good job. keep up the good work this mom is very proud to of you and proud to be your mom.

The Nixon Two said...

Is this the Joanna Nixon who used to live in West Point, Utah? Do I know this young lady? WOW!!! Only two or three times in my entire life did I do a 4.00 and that was before I got married so I did it as just a returned missionary and son and brother. I did not have those other titles that go with being a mother. Are we, can we be, PROUD! Yes we can and are!

Amy said...

You have every reason to brag. You should be very proud.

Jen Fritz Photography said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. When I saw the title of your post, I thought that must be Joanna. 'Can I brag' brings back a flood of CHS Memories:) Keep up the good work!

April said...

Told ya so. Bring on the algebra and chemistry! Nothing can stop you!

Chapman Herd said...

HOLY SCHMOLY SIS!!! YOU INSPIRE ME!!! Way to go! Love you!

allredclan said...

I am so proud of you!!! I always knew you had it in you to pull a 4.0. =) You are a beautiful and intelligent person, and I am so glad you are my sister.

~Melinda =)

Sherry said...

Congrats Joanna! You should be proud of yourself. It's an awesome accomplishment.

Wende said...

You officially qualify for the title of Superwoman. Congratulations!

Heather Jewell said...

Yes, you better brag about something that amazing! Nice work, that is no easy task in college.

ESOdhiambo said...

Outstanding. I am quite certain your papers would have earned As without me!