Saturday, January 22, 2011

Before school starts on Monday

-balance the checkbook
-write out my bills
-finish Liseannes baby gifts
-finish Kara's baby gift (only 4 months late...maybe 5)
-make boys figure out what classes to take at Merit Badge University
-have three oldest figure out what classes to take at "Festival of Ideas"
-update blog from Thanksgiving...a hard one. I narrowed my pics down to 66.
-clean my house
-bath the dog (well make the kids bath the dog)
-make a menu
-go to Wegmans (not a hard thing to do)

This seemed much longer last night.


I planned on using my free time this break to get a few things done (like my blog) and I didn't do it. I have a new obsession that I have been doing and I am having so much fun! Now I am behind...really behind. Time to get up and working. The only problem is I was up until 1:30 not sleeping and all I want to do it stay in bed. My ipod says it is only 8 degrees outside...that doesn't include the "real feel" with the wind I hear. Brrrr. Looks like there will be no running today.

1 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

What's your new obsession?