Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Every year one of the highlights of the summer is Vacation Bible School. Where I send my kids for 2.5 hours a day for a week. They do crafts, have snack, sing songs and learn about God. I didn't grow up going to VBS, but man am I glad my kids get to. Just look at the people they get to interact with.
look at that face. Who wouldn't love going?
Water Woman and Pizza Man were hilarious!
on the last day parents are invited to come early and they do a little closing program for us. They sing songs they learned and we get to see a slide show of pics that were taken all week. Very fun!
Water Woman was E's preschool teacher when she was 3...we LOVE her.
I am not sure who pizza man was but they loved him.
They even came home with his autograph one day.
I think next year I will find a way to go. It is so fun. My kids love it. I love it.
It is a fun happy week.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to send Jack next year.