Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mendon Ponds

A few weeks ago we loaded up our favorite dog
who really loves to ride with his head out the window
we headed to our favorite store in the entire state
(I can't count Chinatown as a store or that would be my favorite)
and headed to one of our favorite places. Doesn't it look clean and inviting?
he didn't mind at all
mom doesn't this make you want to visit and sleep in the same house as Chancho?
they fed the geese an entire loaf of bread
caught fish in buckets
and went for a boat ride
I love to see them all in the boat working together toward the same goal
if only life was always like the boat ride. Working together happily.
We had a great time.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

Jill said...

I love all of your photos, but that one of all five kids in the boat turning to look at you with big smiles on their faces is just priceless. That one has got to be framed and put on your wall!

nixon5 said...

what a fun time. I really think your dog is sooo cute.

The Nixon Two said...

The picture of all the kids in the boat really brought back some fun mamories for me. When I was about their age we always took our vacation at Spirit lake, and we would spend hours and hours out on the lake. The only difference was our boat was tied to the dock with a LONG rope,so we could row way out onto the lake.There were no parents around, and not one of us wore a life jacket. GREAT TIMES!!!