Monday, July 5, 2010

He takes after his Aunt

I have a sister (whom I will not name, but I will give you a hint...she is older than me and her name starts with a "M" and she is not pregnant with twins) who used to read my journal. Yep that is right she would read my journal....not only would she read it, but she would read it with a red pencil in hand and correct all my spelling. Don't believe me?? I have the journal to prove it. Thank goodness it was while I was young. Am turns 7 this Saturday and she wrote us a list. I can read it, but her brother didn't think we would know what any of them were so he corrected it all for her....well what he could decipher. Like I said he takes after his aunt.

7 comments:

Beckey said...

I love kids writings! Hope she has a Happy Birthday!

Jill Gardner said...

I can't believe he didn't get #2! It's "clothes", of course. Right, Am?

Mike Allred said...

Aunt M would do something like that?! You need to share more stories like that!

nixon5 said...

I love that he corrected it. So cute. Love the list too and that she would ask for underware for her birthday LOL.

Chapman Herd said...

HILLARIOUS!!! I agree with Jill! How could he miss #2!? what girl doesn't want clothes!

As least your sister (who isn't prego with twins) was reading it for good reasons.

Heather Jewell said...

This made me laugh out loud. I had a great aunt who would correct my thank you letters and return them to me covered in red pen.

allredclan said...

I seriously can't believe you have a sister who would do that!