
She turns 7 today! I can't believe it. I can remember so clearly being pregnant with her and being in labor all during Enrichment. It was a lesson on photography and we had home-made
oreos for dessert. (I had 2) I was sitting in the back counting contractions I think it might have been with Mary. Deborah offered to watch my kids. Now she is 7!
She is SO fun! She loves to read, ride her bike, swim, think she 16, & play with her friends. She loves her dad. She makes us laugh every day.
We love you fancy!
7 comments:
We love her also, even though she is so far away. Happy birthday to the cutest 7 year old in Rochester, New York and even the whole state of New York.
Happy birthday!! have a great one. Cute picture of her.
I was wondering why we didn't see you today. I had forgotten it was today. ;(
Can't wait to hear all about her day.
Happy Birthday little chica!
Happy Birthday Am! We love you!
Happy birthday to a very spunky niece whom I love!!!
Yes we were sitting together. You were breathing and timing the entire night! Fun memories!!
Post a Comment