Friday, February 26, 2010

true love

Is it possible to love something that isn't breathing? I think so.

Here is what my driveway looked like at 6:30am
We couldn't even get out the front door.
There were snowdrifts that were over a 12 inches deep

When I got my sewing/embroidery machine I never thought I would love something as much as I loved that. It makes me happy every time I use it.
After going up and down my drive way just a few times and in less then 30 minutes
I think I may have a new favorite
Seriously I can't believe how much I love this thing! It is AWESOME! I can't believe I lived here for so long without it. I was almost giddy when I saw how much snow we had. That must be true love because for all of those who live here and have lived here know that "giddy" and "snow" usually don't belong in the same sentence unless you are a kid and have a snow day because of it.

8 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe you got all of that snow. We never had that much at once in Buffalo, at least where we traveled. I would have loved to have been there with our snowblower. We could have really had fun together as father and daughter and then gone to Wegmans(because we could have gotten out of your driveway) to get some yummy hot chocolate

AF Nixons said...

Looking at those pictures makes me want to turn and run from any state that has snow! I would have crawled back in bed. I have become a cold weather whimp.

Amy said...

So jealous right now.

The Nixon Two said...

Your blog just made me laugh! I'm so glad you have a NICE snowblower. Now I won't have to worry about you trying to move ALLLLL that snow by hand.
love you TONS!!!!!!!! this is MOM

Charity said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love your healthy appreciation for that snowblower. :)

soften said...

Ohh - I am so glad you have this! We bought one after I had spent 4 winters in New York shovelling snow while 6+ months pregnant each winter. It got great use while we were there. I'm surprised that we've only used it a couple times since we moved to Utah though! The pictures bring back memories . . .

Deborah said...

Boy, did you need it this week.

Chapman Herd said...

I am glad you love your snowblower!!! And I am glad you got to help out your neighbor as well! :-)