Last weekend Chris surprised me. He found a babysitter and we left town for the night. Here is the SAINT who agreed to watch the kids.
I have always wondered what the kids do when we leave. Do they really behave? Am got a camera for Christmas. Lucky us! They took pictures all weekend. T was at a sleep over so it was just four of them.



Next are just funny faces of the kids. They weren't too happy when we got back.
They had a great time. So did we.
They had a great time. So did we.






I asked him if the kids were good and he said yes. I then asked his mom on Sunday for the truth. He even told his mom they were good.Blaine you are a SAINT (like I already said) Thank you a million times.












12 comments:
Ok..you were TOTALLY serious about the pictures you and Chris took! c'mon, we are all adults here! I LOVE that Am got a camera for Christmas and documented their weekend! Hilarious! looks like the hamster had an eventful weekend too!
what fun pictures way to entertain the hamster too. Hope T had a great birthday and Thanks thanks thanks for the pkg. Kids loved it loved it loved it. More will be coming on that.
These pictures are priceless. What a great story of their weekend.
Love the WWF pictures. Hope you had fun.
What a cute hubby you have! Sounds like everyone had a fun night!
That is so fun! I always wish I was a fly on the wall when I can't be with my kids. I'll have to tell Sav to do that the next time we are gone. It is so fun to see things through their eyes.
That camera is coming in handy, you get to see what's going on when you're not there! Looks like a lot of fun was going on.
I am laughing so hard at this! Hooray for Blaine! (Didn't you date someone by that name?) ;) I love all the pictures they took. You deserved a night away for sure!
How funny! Sometimes my kids get ahold of my camera and I laugh at all of the pictures they take. Glad you were able to get away...I bet it was so nice!
This is HILARIOUS!
LOVED ALL THE PICTURES! looks like the kids had a fun time Hope you had as much fun as they did!!!
We should all leave our kids with cameras when we leave them alone.
Post a Comment