I had to laugh out loud when I read this because I have that exact fear when I go to church. I have shown up with mascara on one eye, but not the other, but so far my shoes have matched -- knock on wood!!! Love your blog! --Leslie
At least those are both stylin' boots! My Sunday mornings are so insane, and I'm expecting that to happen any Sunday now! Thanks for sharing! And I'm so happy to hear about your son. Congrats!
I'm not going to laugh because I have two pairs of boots that are exactly the same except one is black and one is brown too. I don't want to jinx myself by laughing at you. If I ever do it I promise I'll post it. Sanday mornings are crazy.
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
15 comments:
hahaha....funny. You're such a good sport to tell us all about it. :)
Did you get dressed in the dark? Seriously TOOO funny!!!
Didn't even notice.
You're right, we sat there and laughed till our sided hurt!!!!:)
That is too funny
In the lighting at church you couldn't really tell.
So funny. Thanks for the laugh:)
That is absolutely hilarious! I love it!
p.s. I ended up once in Sacrament Meeting in my slippers. Forgot to change them before I left...
those are great boots, both colors! So funny, Joanna!
I had to laugh out loud when I read this because I have that exact fear when I go to church. I have shown up with mascara on one eye, but not the other, but so far my shoes have matched -- knock on wood!!! Love your blog! --Leslie
Too funny Love it. Sunday is crazy its amazing we even make it out the door intact right?
LOL (seriously out loud and everything)
At least those are both stylin' boots! My Sunday mornings are so insane, and I'm expecting that to happen any Sunday now! Thanks for sharing! And I'm so happy to hear about your son. Congrats!
It is trendy now. Scott and I just saw it on two ....TWO tv shows.
I'm not going to laugh because I have two pairs of boots that are exactly the same except one is black and one is brown too. I don't want to jinx myself by laughing at you. If I ever do it I promise I'll post it. Sanday mornings are crazy.
Oh my...that is hilarious. You are one of many people that have had this happen. At least you were at church!
Post a Comment