Sunday, August 23, 2009

To Pittsburgh...again

This is how we are feeling in our house. We leave for Pittsburgh today for another surgery. I have been fine up until now. I am a nervous wreck! I think once we get on the road I might calm down a bit. He has surgery tomorrow to cut of the blood supply to the tumor and then the actual surgery is on Wednesday. Please pray for not only him, but for all the surgeons and nurses, the kids here and those who are so kindly taking care of them. The more I write the more I am closer to crying. Thank you all so much for your love and support. We love you.

9 comments:

Beckey said...

We love you too...and we are thinking and praying for all of you! Good luck Tyler, be strong!

The Nixon Two said...

OK Tyler! You know what has happened before and to think it is happening again only on a much smaller scale and in a not so dangerous area is a blessing to begin with. You will do just fine as will your great mom and dad and support group back in Rochester.

Amy said...

Lots of love and prayers.

Deborah said...

Think vacation!

Anna said...

We love you! You're a warrior, T.

Alissa said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Your family is such an example of faith and strength.

Charity said...

Prayers for T, check.
Prayers for the docs and nurses, check.
Prayers for T's family, check.
Love you Joanna! You and your awesome family!

nixon5 said...

We are praying for all of you. Good luck keep us posted.

Nixon Family said...

Good luck and we will be praying for you. We love you!!