We ended up swimming in the hotel pool until 11:30 that night. It was a perfect day to take our minds off of what we are really here for. Yesterday was a VERY long day. MRI at 9:30. We stayed in the cafeteria after lunch and played card games until it was time to check him in. They took him for his embolization about 4:30 and we didn't see him again until 9:45. We stayed in the PICU last night (all private rooms) I will try and update later on how he is doing today. All we were told is that it was going to be several hours.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
our mini vacation
We ended up swimming in the hotel pool until 11:30 that night. It was a perfect day to take our minds off of what we are really here for. Yesterday was a VERY long day. MRI at 9:30. We stayed in the cafeteria after lunch and played card games until it was time to check him in. They took him for his embolization about 4:30 and we didn't see him again until 9:45. We stayed in the PICU last night (all private rooms) I will try and update later on how he is doing today. All we were told is that it was going to be several hours.
Posted by Joanna at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's so nice you were able to see some fun things and maybe take T's mind off the surgery for a bit! Hope all went well today...I tried to call your cell and left you a message earlier. Keep us updated....we've been thinking of you all all day long!
Your dad thanks you for the picture of the ball park! I had no idea it ws that close to the river.
Good Luck T! That is awesome that you got to do some FUN things on the hospital's Tab!
Thank you kind friends of Chris and Joanna for all the compassionate service you are performing for Chris and Joanna while they are attending to Tyler. Thank you for meals, rides, helping celebrate birthdays, opening up your houses and all of the other things you are doing for them during this time. We love you for it.
The Nixon grandparents.
I used to think I knew how brave and COOL T is.... Now I know I was clueless.
T YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU ROCK! We are praying for you and let me know if you need another blog post to cheer you up or if you get bored. I am sure there has to be more crazy PIX out there for you.
Love the Williams
I am so glad you got out for a little while. Lots of love and good thoughts coming your way from us.
Post a Comment