
We just finished up two weeks of swimming lessons. This is one of my favorite things about summer. Sitting with my friends watching my kids learn to swim better then me. This is our FABULOUS teacher Libby. We LOVE her!

She is quite the swimmer. She will jump off the diving board and swim the length of the pool. She is a fish. Always wanting to get in the pool and never wanting to get out. She learned to surface dive and get things off the bottom of the pool this year.

Here is Am jumping over the noodle. The kids love to do this at the end of the lessons and see how high they can jump.

Am and Libby treading water.

This is E and C's class. The classes are small which is great. They are with their friends and I am with my friends. It really is a great deal for everyone involved.

Here is T diving over the noodle. He is planning on being on the swim team this year. I can't wait to watch him. He really is a great swimmer.
His favorite stroke to do is the butterfly and he is pretty good at it.
Thanks Libby you are the best.
And as always thanks to the Pulleys for sharing their pool with us.
7 comments:
what good little swimmers you have. Good luck T with everything.
love the pictures. it is just as much fun for us as well.
That is so cool. My kids start swimming lessons on Monday, one more week of summer. Tell T that's an awesome dive.
I remember taking swimming lessons in the summer....Don't know why your slacker parents didn't give you swimming lessons. But you could take them with your kids. :)
I am so amazed with Ab. We were so happy to get to join you guys this year!
I wish I knew a friend that would teach my kids. I had Maddie and Brooklyn in lessons last fall at a rec center and they just don't get the one on one with the instructor like they should. How fun for them! What great friends they must be to share their pool!
I know what you mean about them learning to swim better than you. I have never been a good swimmer, and I'm sure my kids will surpass me too. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment