
On July 10th we celebrated Am's 6th birthday. Can we guess where she wanted to have her party? We had such a great day and I have so many pictures to share, but my computer is out of space and VERY slow. I can't even open photoshop. We went to a spray ground, fishing, and swimming. After swimming all night she said "That was the best birthday ever! Well all of my birthdays are the best" She is so fun. We love having her in our family. She makes us laugh every day. We love you Fancy Pants!
9 comments:
what a dolly!
Wow! Six years. How has that much time passed?
Happy Birthday Amanda!
Happy Birthday Cutie!
Happy Birthday Am!!! You are the sweetest! We love and miss you!
Eli wanted to tell Am Happy Birthday!!
Glad to hear she had a great birthday! She is so fun- and a great singer :)
I love her Jazz hand in the water! she is so grown up.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment