Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my day

here is what I did today.

ran 3.1 miles
took a shower
got 3 kids off to school
went to a last day of preschool party
got one more kid on a bus
primed my bathroom
picked up a sick kid from school
mowed my lawn
tilled my garden
cut out a pinewood derby car
took two boys to scouts
cleaned under my fridge
sanded the paint on the window that I primed (it looked terrible-I will never try to strip paint again)
picked up two kids from scouts
bathed 2 girls
took a shower
dinner
bed
and 2 1/2 loads of laundry

pictures from a fun FHE soon.

12 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I am tired now just from reading this!

Anonymous said...

Your husband must be a real loser !

Beckey said...

All I have to say is....SuperWoman!

Deborah said...

Yeah, I didn't do quite that much yesterday. Wow

Anna said...

Nice! Did you do a 5K?!

Charity said...

I need a nap now...zzzzzzzzz

Jill Gardner said...

You had all that on your agenda and you actually cleaned under your frig?!?

Heather Jewell said...

Did you remember to eat bon-bons and watch your soaps? Because that is what stay at home moms do all day, you know.

Becky A said...

I love these kinds of posts. I might have to copy you. Is May super busy for you, too? I feel like I don't have 30 seconds to catch my breath!

Sherry said...

I went to work and went to school and ate a milk shake from Jake's Over the Top for dinner. I thought I was busy. Apparently not!
Can't wait to see the finished bathroom photos.

The Nixon Two said...

Joanna, I'm tired just reading your blog. What an amazing daughter you are. Oh that's right you take after your mom....LOL
Doesn't it make you feel great when you can accomplish all that in one day, even though you are so tired you fall into bed at the end of the day.

allredclan said...

I thought last time we talked you told me you wondered where Liseanne gets all her energy from. Easy answer there...her brunette sister.