
Do you want to know what I got for Mothers Day?

A nice mess in the bathroom...that's what I got.
To be fair this is what I wanted. Not the mess, but the finished product!

This is me looking at the mess we made thinking what have we done?!

This is the look...OK enough pictures, now come back and help me.
Stay tuned.
11 comments:
Good luck!!! I have two bathrooms that I want to paint, but I haven't dared yet. I will use you as my inspiration! That last picture, with "the look to kill" says it all!!!
Oh my goodness. We should have exchanged services!
Oh how exciting! Is this the bathroom right off of your kitchen? Can't wait to see how it looks finished! BTW, Happy Mother's Day! You are such a wonderful mom!
Atta GIRL!!! There is nothing more thrilling than to be covered in dust because you are working on a project!! AWESOME!!! I am jealous!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Jo, What are you doing?!?! I had no idea you looked so good in goggles and a mask! I'm excited to see your project! Now why can't I get my butt in gear and get MINE done! I think I used too many exclamation marks in this comment!
Love your spray tan....er, spray albinoness! :) You're so cute! Good luck on your project.
You are so handy! I love the kitchen gloves. So multi-purpose!
Wow! looks like you're really into making an up grade on your bathroom. Can't wait to see the finished project. We can't finish our family room up grade until after KK graduation. then the carpets is coming up. GOOD LUCK I know it'll be great when it's finished.
oooooo what were you THINKING?? :) Can't wait to see it! But I think the rule is you finish it BEFORE taking pics so that we get a before/after shot w/ out the anticipation of when it will be done. Now I'm stressed for you!@! :)
Houses are like kids! They require upkeep and maintainance. The house is often around much longer than your children so that any money you might be thinking of saving usually is dumped into your house. I am proud that you are just jumping in and doing it. That is the best teacher and much cheaper than hiring it out. Watch out for lead based paint. Glad to see you have the eye protection and the respirator.
Ugh. Redoing bathrooms and kitchens is the worst. I didn't have a kitchen sink for three weeks when I did my house.
Good luck. I hope you love the finished product.
Post a Comment