Joanna, I seriously think you have the cutest family! I love that picture! I miss you tons...we are going to be in Maine the end of July...maybe we'll have to head just a little bit more south and see you guys again!
What a cute picture of you and the kids. I'm surprised that they all have cute faces and not the funny ones they love to pull when the camera is around. we just miss seeing Chris in the pictures.
Cute family picture. My favorite pose is son#2 who has his glasses on but is looking over them, hands in pockets and white shirt untucked with no tie. Classic! Daughter #1 looks like she would welcome Florida weather. Mom still looks good after five kids!
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Joanna, I seriously think you have the cutest family! I love that picture! I miss you tons...we are going to be in Maine the end of July...maybe we'll have to head just a little bit more south and see you guys again!
You are a phenomenal mother, Jo. Your family is amazing.
That is the most classic pose ever by C! Love it! E looks a tad cold...
Mike
Such a cute picture! Beautiful kids and beautiful mom.
What a cute picture of you and the kids. I'm surprised that they all have cute faces and not the funny ones they love to pull when the camera is around. we just miss seeing Chris in the pictures.
I just looked at the picture again and realized that you cut Ab hair. How cute!!!!
Cute family picture. My favorite pose is son#2 who has his glasses on but is looking over them, hands in pockets and white shirt untucked with no tie. Classic! Daughter #1 looks like she would welcome Florida weather. Mom still looks good after five kids!
Post a Comment