70? Lucky you! We're not that warm yet...I think the warmest day we've had so far was like 55F! But that still felt nice to us! Looks like fun...I wish we had a tramp for the kids to play on!
That is one of my favorite sounds....kids getting along together and laughing. Hope you have a nice spring break even if the weather doesn't cooperate.
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
70? Lucky you! We're not that warm yet...I think the warmest day we've had so far was like 55F! But that still felt nice to us! Looks like fun...I wish we had a tramp for the kids to play on!
That is one of my favorite sounds....kids getting along together and laughing. Hope you have a nice spring break even if the weather doesn't cooperate.
OH I love spring weather and a trampoline!!! Even Better when all 5 kids are laughing and getting along!
That is some very cute pictures!
Laughter and sunshine nothing quite like it.
what beautiful spring weather? I'm freezing.
Look! They are all holding hands! That is so priceless! Love the pictures. I miss you and your kids. (and Chris too, of course)
I found a babysitter just so I could run outside last week since the man was out of town. Such a tease that weather.
We are FINALLY warming up, too! 70's this week, hooray!
That is darling. It must make you a happy Mom. Of course....their lucky kids. :)
Post a Comment