Letter like those are the ones you read and reread and remember when they are being little stinkers. Give Amanda a big hug and kiss for me because I too think you are a nis mom
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
11 comments:
Yu hav the kutist kidz evr!
Those are the letters that you keep FOREVER! So cute!
The words are spelled better than some of my high school kids. Precious
I heart "love" letters from your kids! Priceless!!
You must feel very loved!
Letter like those are the ones you read and reread and remember when they are being little stinkers. Give Amanda a big hug and kiss for me because I too think you are a nis mom
priceless!
I've told you she's my favorite, right.
So sweet! She's right - you really are quite nice.
That's the reason I love having a little girl. My E is the one who leaves me notes like this, my boys not so much.
Oh, how I love the phonetic letters of little ones. I seriously LOVE them! Give her a squeeze for me and tell her that I miss her dearly!
p.s. See, your kids think you are a "nisist mom evr" you lucky duck!
Post a Comment