Friday, April 10, 2009

one more

Frum Amanda to dad
i luv dad
hee is the best dad evr
funeist dad evr
hee ticlus us

8 comments:

Anna said...

I can't say that tickling brings out my love for someone, but I'm glad it works for Amanda.

Beckey said...

Awwww...that one is a keeper too!

Julie Gibbons said...

I love hearing about peoples day to day things. The cleaning, the regular night around the house, the cute note. Thats the stuff that endears me to people and thats why I like you. Love, Julie

Heidi said...

I love both of the cute notes! What a cute mom you are to raise such cute kids!

Mary said...

What sweet notes.

Becky A said...

those misspelled words are the best, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Notes like that are great. and lift your spirit. Way to go Amanda what a sweet little girl you are. grandma and grandpa luv u

The Nixon Two said...

Don't know why it did that???? but it was us