Friday, March 6, 2009

pictures from home

We are all feeling better...finally! Here are pictures from a night in our house.
The girls love to listen to their music and dance around the room.
She is always wearing a hat.
He is ALWAYS reading a book!!
He isn't always playing the piano, but when he does it makes my heart happy. He is so good at practicing and getting better every day. Seleta (his wonderful piano teacher) said she may start teaching him how to play the organ in the summer.

16 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Yea for happy smiles from children who are well. Where are pictures of the happy parents?

Chapman Herd said...

Go T!! The organ would be AWESOME to learn!! Then you could be the ward organist by the time you are 18 :-)

nixon5 said...

Cute pictures!

Beckey said...

I was just thinking that you haven't posted in a while! Cute cute pics! I swear Maddie and C are so much alike with the book thing! I'm glad you are all feeling better!

Last night we were watching Bridge to Terabithia and Madison said that the little girl that played Maybelle reminded her of Am. After she said it we all totally could see it! If you haven't seen it you'll have to check it out. My kids love that show!

allredclan said...

I think maybe T has become aware of the fact that girls dig boys who can play the piano. whatdya think? ;)

Great pictures. I miss your kids!!!!

AF Nixons said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! I think Tucker and C will hit it off...if either of them can get their nose out of a book long enough to say, "hi".

Mary said...

You need to post a video of T playing the piano. I'd love to hear his progress!

Anna said...

I don't know who allredclan is, but they are soooo right. Chicks (eventually) dig boys who can play the piano. Glad you are all better!

Jill Gardner said...

How it warms my heart to see photos of five healthy, happy Gregorys!

Charity said...

Beautiful kids!!! I love the 1st picture...what a cute girl!

Deborah said...

Throw in a little warm weather and life will be looking good.

Becky A said...

such cute kids! I agree with the first comment, where are the pictures of you? :)

Melodie said...

Cute pics. I'm hoping I can keep my oldest interested in piano. Being able to play the organ would be awesome.

Amy said...

I still like to listen to music and dance around the room. Looks like great fun at your house.

Heidi said...

Great pics, Joanna. I am so jealous that T loves to play the piano.... I am still battling with my son over getting him to practice-he wants to quit all the time. i am so going to show him that picture of T... hopefully it will inspire him.

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

Is that the piano we gave to you? If it is, glad to see that it is still getting some use!!