Wednesday, March 18, 2009

more than the house

When I was in high school my little brother Sheldon got very sick. After all was said and done he ended up costing more then my parents paid for their house. Well we have reached that point. After receiving more "Explanation of Benefits" in the mail this week T is now officially more expensive then the house. Sheldon he cost WAY more then you!

10 comments:

Charity said...

At least he can say that his parents had their priorities straight. :)

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

And he is worth every single penny! I'm so glad he is doing better!

Becky A said...

that is unbelievable...

Beckey said...

That is crazy! But definitely worth it!

Carrie said...

I totally understand how you must have felt reading the "Explanation of Benefits" it should read "this is what WASN'T covered!" I do agree...our children are worth it, even if it is more than our home!

allredclan said...

Yeah, and he's way cuter that Sheldon too. ;)

Anna said...

Wow. That is incredible.

Nixon Family said...

I think my bill was small change to what things cost now... When Hunter was finished with his heart surgeries his bills were about four times the amount that my bills were and more than our house is now...but we only had to pay for a couple of thousand...isn't insurance an amazing thing. I am guessing that T was even more still.

Melodie said...

Thank goodness for insurance. I remeber when my sister-in-law's bill reached the million dollar mark, my mother-in-law brought the bill inside and said I knew it was coming. I'm not even sure what her total was and they had to pay a percentage of it. (She was burned in an accident)

Mary said...

I feel your pain. Between the med school loans and Anna's bills I think we could have bought a small island!!