
Chris stopped at Wegmans to pick up a chicken for dinner the other day. Last Monday to be exact. I had been working in the basement all day and making dinner did not sound fun to me.

I was still down there when he got home, but came up and helped finish making dinner. When we went to sit down at the table I pulled out my chair and there sat this bouquet of flowers.
"What are these for?" I asked, "Just because" he said. He's nice like that.
10 comments:
Beautiful. Maybe you can find a pedastal to put then on.
Glad he is nice like that. What great surprise.
So beautiful! What a sweet husband!
I love "Just because" flowers or gifts! So much better than, "I bought these because I felt like I had to for this special occasion." :)
Aww...what a guy. You deserve them!
beautiful! You are lucky, girl. Great photography, too, btw.
they are gorgeous! what a man.
You definitely have a keeper!
See??!!! Just Because is SOO much better than Happy valentines Day... (I hate that holiday) Way to go Chris!!! I hope you "repaid" him later! ;-)
I too love the "just because" gifts or flowers. Your Dad did something like that for a whole year. Each month he would get me something and just leave it where I would find it. Under my pillow, in the car, in the bathroom, on my sewing table. I never knew where I would find it or when. It was a fun year of just because. Way to go Chris.
Post a Comment