Everyone here is sick except me.
Chris has the flu.
T is getting over something he had a fever last week. Dr. Miller said it looked like he had a sinus infection and took a swab to send to the lab.
C is on his third day of a high fever (103) and sore throat. The rapid strep test came back negative, but they are sending it to the lab.
E has a cough that is terrible and a runny nose.
Am is the only one who hasn't really gotten TOO sick. She has a little cough and runny nose. She is a little mad that she is the only one who has to still go to school. I reminded her T is going to school, but she didn't care.
Ab had school yesterday and told me she wasn't going she "didn't have anything pretty to wear" and her forehead hurt she said. She ended up sleeping on her bed tired from all the crying. This morning she woke up with a fever of 101.
me? I usually don't get sick. T said he wanted to be like me when he grows up because I never get sick. Yeah that's right, not because I am someone he looks up to and wants to be like, but because I never get sick.
11 comments:
YUCKY!!! It must be in our genes! I hardly ever get sick! Hope you all get feeling better soon! Love you All!!
Sorry but I just had to laugh..That little AB says the cutest things.
Oh I remember the times when all the kids were sick. Never Galen though he never gets sick. Hope they all get better SOON and that you stay well.
As hard as it is to take care of all the sick, I think I'd rather do that than be sick. I hate being sick! Brook has the lucky genes in our family.
I'm so sorry! It's not fun being sick but I agree with Charity, I'd rather take care of the sick than be sick. I usually don't get sick very often, I really think that moms just "can't" get sick. We have way too much to do to afford to be sick! Hope everyone gets feeling better soon! I laughed at Ab that she didn't have anything pretty to wear! That is too cute!
I hear ya! We're all snotty here too. Where's spring?
Tell T that when he starts exercising as much as you do he won't get sick either.
Ugh!!! You poor woman. Tell Chris you are owed some sick days!
Yuck, sickness is just not fun. A few of our kids have gone through the high fever/cold thing. I took Tucker in for that last week and the strep test came back negative but she gave him an antiobiotic anyway "just in case." He didn't finish the antiobiotic though, I really think it was just a viral thing going around. Anyway, sorry your kids and hubby aren't feeling so good. Thanks goodness YOU are though! I'd rather take care of sick ones any day than be down myself. Speaking of being down, did you hear I was in the hospital Tuesday to Wednesday? Kidney stones...yuck. I hope I'm on the mend though.
I feel your pain. I think you probably got the "never getsick" gene from Grandma. She never got sick either. Hang in there. Spring is coming!!! (she says, as the snow begins to fall yet again.)
That sounds like quite a variety of illnesses to deal with! My favorite is the hurt forehead, and nothing pretty to wear. Sounds like something we would have around here.
I guess it's a good thing you don't get sick, you have your hands full taking care of everyone else!
Stay well and keep washing your hands. I think my kids think I'm a little OCD when someone gets sick and I start washing my hands all the time. But it seems to keep me from getting sick so I stick with it.
Post a Comment