It was a special day not only because it was his birthday, but also because he was given the priesthood and ordained a deacon.Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Birthday T
It was a special day not only because it was his birthday, but also because he was given the priesthood and ordained a deacon.Posted by Joanna at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Happy Birthday and congratula- tions, T!!! I am going to replace the picture I have of you on my "prayer board" with this new one... you look so handsome!!
I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers, and wish you every happiness on your birthday and always!!!
With love,
Amy
Watch out Joanna...you have an up and coming tall, dark and handsome son. It's amazing! You would never know he had just gone through multiple surgeries. I'm so glad that he is doing well.
Ah, so you have a Valentines Baby as well! Hope you had a great birthday T! You look great!
Happy Birthday T! We enjoyed talking to you on your birthday!
(Joanna, I love that FHE board in the background!!! ;-) )
I'm so glad I was there for your sacrament meeting this week!
Wow - another priesthood holder in the house! That's exciting and sad all at the same time, I hate to see my kids grow up and milestones like that mean they are definitely growing up. Hope he had a great birthday!
He is so handsome, Joanna. 12 is such a neat birthday!
Glad to hear T had a great birthday. He looks so nice and can't believe that he will be passing the sacrament.
Happy bday T.
What a very handsome grandson we have, and what a killer smile. We love the pictures hope your birthday was a fun one.We love you
Twelve! Oh, my goodness. Where had the time gone? He sure is a handsome young man.
Happy Birthday T.
He's such a doll. =) I wish I could have been there sitting next to you on Sunday.
WOW- Happy Birthday and congratulations on this big event. I can't believe our boys are getting so old. I still picture them being in first grade.
Rich and I got a little misty as our oldest passed the sacrament for the first time. He looks great!
He looks great. These milestones are all the sweeter after what you have been through!
Post a Comment