
Saturday was family date day. We decided to take the kids sledding at a near by high school with a perfect hill.

The weather was perfect for sledding. Warm...almost into the 50's

They all loved this little jump. It was just the right size for them.

She loved it more then anyone and was the last one into the car when it was time to go.

Look at little Ab's face. I love it!!

I love the look of pure joy on their faces.

She tried a bigger jump and did a face plant, but that didn't keep her down.

He loved every minute of it. He was the first one to try the HUGE hill. It was all the snow that was piled up from the parking lot.

She was the first one in the car. Because it was so warm we all got very wet.

The last time we took her she was only 2 so this was like the first time for her.

She loved every minute of it.

Does this face look like a kid who is bored? I didn't think so either, but that is what he said a few times. When are we going home? I'm bored. Whatever!!
After sledding we went to Dunkin Donuts, Wegmans for pizza, and watched Madagascar 2.
What a fun day.
10 comments:
You got some great pictures! What a fun day. I need to take my kids before winter is over this year.
How fun! Our weekends were very similar! We skated instead of sledded, but we also got pizza and watched Madagascar 2! Very cute pictures!
It looks like a blast. I love the action shots!
what a fun family date day. such great sledding photos, you make it look so fun, I've been guilty that we haven't gone yet this year. It's snowing like crazy right now, so i guess it's not too late!
I'm so jealous! We haven't been sledding for at least 8 or so years!!! You got some great shots of the kids in the air. I've got to show my kids, they won't believe it!
What a fun afternoon. I love all the pictures of the kids in the air. You're really getting good with that camera of yours. The snow looks fun, the snow we got today is sooooo Yucky, more water than snow.
I love that your camera can get them in the air! That looks like a ton of fun!! And I love the picture of T with his Dr. What a great picture to have!
That looks like a blast!
freaking adorable kids + super duper camera = photos that are worth WAY more than 1000 words.
I wish my camera was that fast. Those pictures are awesome
Post a Comment