Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I know Halloween is over and we are on to Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share a few pictures. We have gone trick-or-treating with our friends the Jensens for the last few years. They live on a great street with sidewalks and lights, two things our neighborhood lacks!
Here is my hunter. He made the "blood" with a sharpie after it was already on his head and ended up with a red mark there for a few days.
This is my "fallen angel" He was too big to stay with us this year and went out with his two best friends Christian and Noah!
My three beauties!
A spider queen. Her feet started to hurt and she got in the wagon about half way through and there was no talking her out. She was done!
My snow princess who didn't quit until we got to the last house
a very cute cat (not a bunny)
She loved her make-up. She was a few houses behind all the kids, but she was so fun to go with. We had a great night.

10 comments:

Beckey said...

Oh that cute little kitty cat! I just wanted to squeeze her when I saw that pic! All of your kids look great!

Becky A said...

very cute costumes, Joanna. Kind of sad when the older kids are ready to go it alone, huh?

allredclan said...

I love how they all look! =) I'm so glad you posted these for us to see. I miss those kiddies! (not bunnies) =)

Amy said...

I love that they chose different costumes for Halloween vs. the Trunk-or-Treat on Wednesday night. Too cute.

AF Nixons said...

They look so cute! What is it about seeing your kids all dressed up that makes you want to sqeeze them? And then they get all that Halloween SUGAR in their blood and you REALLY want to squeeze them, only this time not for luvin' sake! he he. They really do look cute.

nixon5 said...

very cute pictures.

Chapman Herd said...

I love the White Kitty! Well...actually I love all of them! Your boys had very clever costumes!!

Anna said...

T looks cool! And the girls, of course, are adorable.

Heidi said...

Those are some awesome costumes. You took great pictures (as always). I love the leaf ones too.
ps. We will be praying for T.

Mary said...

Cute. I guess I need to get my Halloween pics on my blog too.