
Today all the kids were home from school for Veterans Day. The boys had lost their computer privilege, but after lunch T wanted to know what he would do to earn it back. I told him go rake the back yard. Would you believe he talked all the others into going out with him. We raked all the leaves into a big pile and before taking them out to the road I decided to try and get Christmas card pictures.

I told them it could be long or short, but I was going to keep them out there until I got one good one. I took 87 pictures.

One of my dearest friends Beckey, sent this hat to T when she first heard he was going to have to have Chemotherapy. He loves it and will still wear it even though he luckily doesn't have to d0 chemo.

He actually asked me to take pictures of him. What a good kid!

I told the other kids on the count of 5 to throw leaves on him


With the power of 5, raking the leaves didn't take us too long.
11 comments:
Wow! With all of that green grass under the leafs you might have to ask C to mow the lawn. I can't remember the last time I saw a serious picture of them all as the top two show. What a great bunch of kids and how lucky they are to have Veterans Day off.
They all look so great! I was excited to see a picture of T in his hat! Did they ever get their computer privileges back? LOL
love the top pic
I love the power of five. Love the pictures too.
Great pictures, Jo. You really are getting good at this photography thing. It would have taken me 187 pictures, and then I would have given up. Love them all!
that hat is awesome! Joanna, you take such great pictures of your BEAUTIFUL children...I love looking at them! You are such an awesome mom!
I Love all of your pictures in leaves, those are always my favorite kind to take.
So when will you come to Utah and Take pictures of my 5?? Because I LOVE all the pictures you take!
Great pics, Jo! Do you hire out for leaf raking?
Ohhhh I LOVE these pictures!!!!!
I'm so glad Becki told me about your blog. Now I can keep up with the Gregorys even though I'm not at PKP (except when someone gets sick).
Love to all,
Jill/Mrs. Gardner
Post a Comment