The girls have loved playing in the leaves this fall. They will go out and rake a small pile and jump in it over and over. Now if I could only get them to rake the leaves to the road.
She started collecting leaves this fall and will bring them in and tape them into a book. She will them name them and say why she likes them. It really is a great collection.
I thought wrong...they started to have a leaf fight and apparently his hands weren't getting all that he wanted. That's using your noodle! We have been blessed with beautiful weather this week in the 70's and we are all loving it and trying to enjoy it as much as possible because we know it won't last long.We are still waiting, trying to find a surgeon. Dr. Miller called on Wednesday and said she was waiting for Dr. Jones (from Boston) to call back. He had our films and was reviewing our case. Saturday morning Dr. Miller called and said that she had called Dr. Jones twice and he hadn't returned her calls and that was a little concerning to her. She went ahead and called Dr. Snyderman (from Pittsburgh) and he called her back right away. This is where we really wanted to go in the first place. He sounds like he has great experience in this and there is a Skull Base Center there. Here is a link to a segment they did on the Today Show about a boy with an Angiofibroma who was treated in Pittsburgh, by Dr. Snyderman. It is very interesting. Dr. Miller Fedex Ts films and he should get them tomorrow and hopefully he will call soon. We really want to go to with Dr. Snyderman and his team. We are praying that we can find a doctor fast and that if Dr. Snyderman is the right doctor for T that he will accept or case and we can go meet him and get this going. Dr. Miller said we are going to have to rely on faith and once we get all the information we can, then make a decision based on faith. She said that maybe Dr. Jones not calling was an answer and he wasn't the best doctor for us. She really is great. So that is what we need. We need prayers that we will find the best doctor for T. One that wants to do this. One with confidence. One who can safely remove this tumor and keep T here with us!



10 comments:
Yes, those girls are the cutest ever! We have had beautiful weather also.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find a Doctor that you feel confident about and can help T.
Hang in there.
Dr. Miller sounds like an amazing Dr! I hope you can get this figured out soon! The pics of the kids are beautiful! I love the one of all three girls! Loved the one of C throwing the leaves with the rake, missed seeing one of T! Glad you are having nice weather, we are pretty warm here as well but not as warm as you. It's pretty humid too but really nice days! I'm sure it won't last long here either!
That nice weather is already gone. *sigh* You are in our prayers!
Love love love those fall leaves! I can't remember the last time I saw leaves that color! Oh, and the girls were gorgeous too! :)
I won't name any names, but you know who is still my favorite, even if she has lost complete interest In me. She is such a ham--but a beautiful ham.
beautiful pictures, your 3 girls are so cute! what pretty red leaves!
Thanks for the update on what is going on with T. You guys remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Your kids are too cute for words!! I have enjoyed the pictures you have posted since I first found your blog. I will add to my daily prayers for T's health and well-being that you find the best possible doctor for T quickly. It's wonderful that your primary doctor understands the importance of faith and prayer in healing. You are blessed to have her!! Wishing you and your family all the best, always.
My kids pray for 4 things faithfully in their Prayers...Grandma's Arm, mom to have her patience, to have a good day and for T to find the right Doctor!
Your Girls are beautiful! I love the first one of "A"
I'm jealous that you have such a cute Christmas card picture! I should have made my family go out in the snow when it freakishly fell in October, but I just didn't love it that early. =( I might have to copy you... ;) Love you!
We are all praying for the right doctor also. =)
My kids just watched the video with me. We are always praying for you.
Post a Comment