Friday, September 21, 2007

flashback-Thanksgiving 2006

I think just about every time grandma and grandpa came this is one thing that grandma ALWAYS does. Paint the girls nails pink.
So sweet!
ARG had no trouble adjusting to these two "new" people.
She loves to snuggle with her purple blanket as she calls it. Grandma made
it for her.
I love this picture for so many reasons. They are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The two older ones stayed for most of it. ARG stayed until the very end.
This is how I found them after Santa Clause came at the end of the parade.
This is our traditional dinner at Cracker Barrell. Delicious!!
After dinner we just relax. With no mess to clean up we just get to enjoy each others company.
I love the look on grandpa face here. EJG and grandma are giving ARG a hard time for sucking her thumb. When grandma asks for a taste, she always takes it out and holds it out for her.

We ended the weekend at the George Eastman House. It is a beautiful house and our first time there after 7 years here.






1 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I LOVE that ARG loves her Purple Blanket as much as Haylee loves her "Purple" She also LOVES to have Pink fingernails!!! They would get along so well!!!