Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OH Happy Day!!

Isn't this a great face for the first day of school, which happens to be on your birthday.


I have to admit I was a little sad she was going to be gone all day.


I love that the bus picks them up at our house! Their classrooms are right across the hall from each other. How lucky is that.



Oh my I think he is so cute.


Really he is going to be a heart breaker!


This is exactly how I feel!



3 comments:

Beckey said...

School started here too today! IZ love the last picture!

Chapman Herd said...

Tyler will FOR SURE be a heart breaker! I just found out today that my boys will get to ride the bus home! Yeah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you have them hold up a sign... that way you REMEMBER when they went! Your kids are SOOO beautiful! Soooo beautiful!