Thursday, September 27, 2007

One of my favorite things

One of the best things about the garden is tilling the ground. I love the rototiller. I spent all day outside working in the yard. I couldn't wait for this part. Dad was watching me and I knew he was jealous. As I was walking by him to do another part of our garden I said,"Don't you wish you could do this?" He said he didn't have the right shoes. It was killing him I tell you.
"Ok let me have a turn." That was all he said. He went over and over this little spot a few times. I think he loved it!
Like father, like daughter! I love you dad!!

1 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

You are SOO Skinny!!! You look fabulous! I bet Dad was in Rototill heaven. He'll Have PLENTY to do when he gets back to Utah. Love the post!