
A few weeks ago we got out our dollar kites from Wal-mart and hit the park.

These kites are the best. They come assembled and for only a dollar they fly well.

She was in her mermaid dress running all over with her kite. She loved it.

This is Am she loved it as much as the youngest girl and
was running along side her most of the time.

just like this

he was enjoying himself, but didn't do much running.

the girls lost interest before the boys and went to the toys to play

the boys ended up having contests to try and cut the other one off, like in the kite runner. I was explaining the kite flying in the book and T said "Do you think I would like that book." Not yet!
It was a fun night.
12 comments:
Fun! I really like the angle of the photos, that was a cool idea.
Did anyone's kite get cut?
"My kite is white, with a dangling tail...." Do you remember that Kiddie Kollege song??
I love dollar kites from Wallys!
Fun! Great park for that, too.
kite flying is the best! looks like fun.
I love kite flying! Hope we have more windy days around here!
You guys are always doing fun things - you truly inspire me!
You are such and good mom...always doing fun things with the kids! I love flying kites!
I've said it befor...You do the funnest things with your kids. It's been so long since I flew a kite...Looking at your fun pictures makes me want to go to Wallys and buy me a kite for me.
Those pictures totally remind me of Kite Day at West Point Elementary when we went there. It was always one of the last days of school, and we always just hoped there was wind. I remember there were always too many kids to even hope to get your kite up in the air. Mine got "cut off" all the time. =( It looks like you all had a great time. I've been missing you a ton lately.
What's better than flying kites all afternoon! You inspire me. My kids keep asking me when we are going to do something fun. I keep telling them "As soon as Trek is done!"
I searched for dollar kites in the spring. All I could find were like 7 $ ones that were huge! Love the Hello Kitty one, my Lucy would LOVE that! How fun.
Post a Comment