Friday, August 10, 2007

My Garden





I love my garden. I hate the rabbits that eat my garden. They ate one row of pea plants and a few of my bean plants. When my 2 year old sees a rabbit she says "I'm going to get that rabbit mom" A few of the plants survived and we love to eat fresh veggies. We have had zucchini soup, steamed zucchini, fried zucchini, and more zucchini bread then ever before. The corn is almost done and we have been eating peas, beans, peppers, and strawberries. My grandpa was a great gardener and I think of him every time I am out in the garden,maybe that is why I love it so much!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Sorry for all the comments, but I so wish we could have a garden! We have raccoons and they get into our garbage all the time! There is no way we would ever have a garden survive!

AF Nixons said...

Your garden is gorgeous. We haven't had any luck growing anything in this SAND they call soil in Florida. We got one pineapple, and even the rest of the plants seem to be refusing to producing anything. Can't wait for the day when we have a little land and some nice soil to grow in! You've got an amazing green thumb.